Reviews of Provenance
“A carefully crafted, impressively intriguing, and fully engaging contemporary novel that will have a special appeal to readers interested in family life fiction, Provenance, by the gifted author Sue Mell is especially and unreservedly recommended.” - Midwest Book Review
"Readers who have experienced a similar loss – whether it be death of a spouse, divorce, or a child caught in the split – will be able to relate to the feelings that Mell has described in her characters." -The Nerd Cantina
CRAFT LITERARY: "Conversations Between Friends: Coco Picard and Sue Mell"
• The CHICAGO REVIEW OF BOOKS: "Piles and Piles of Stuff": An Interview with Sue Mell about Provenance
• PROVENANCE PLAYLIST on Largehearted Boy!
• HENLIT CENTRAL: Author Interview - Sue Mell
•A BOOKISH HOME Ep. 122: Sue Mell on Provenance, BookEnds, and a Winding Journey to Publication
• LATE BLOOMER LIVING Ep. 109 - Interview with Yvonne Marchese
• THE WRITER'S FORUM on WRBH Radio- Interview with Michael Tusa
• WOMEN WRITERS, WOMEN'S BOOKS: Authors Interview Characters: Sue Mell
• DIALOGUE BETWEEN THE LINES with Susan Wingate: How to Grieve When Others Need You With Author Sue Mell
• HEAVY FEATHER REVIEW: Review & Interview: Kristina T. Saccone on Sue Mell’s Giving Care
• CHESTNUT REVIEW: A Conversation with Sue Mell and Sara Siddiqui Chansarkar, Prose Chapbook Winner and Finalist